Benefits of the Fluid Bond & ISA
- Same tax-free* benefits of a standard ISA
- Get started with an initial investment from £2,000 to £30,000
- Make regular monthly investments
- Receive quarterly payouts from your investment
- No set-up fees and excellent customer service and support
- Asset-backed** bonds for a certain peace of mind
- Request a call-back or apply online to get started
- Once set-up, you’ll have access to a personalised dashboard to potentially see your investments grow
- Initial £2,000 to £20,000 to open an account
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Fluid Bond?
Fluid Bond is loaning money as lending capital to a bridging loan company providing bridging loans to exciting businesses including property developers throughout the UK.
What am I investing in?
You are buying into a bond, issued by Fluid ISA Bond 1 Limited.
How can I keep track of my investment?
Fluid Bond will release a bi-annual newsletter reporting on how your investment is being utilised by the bridging loan company, the latest on the bridging market and the loan company itself.
When will I receive my investment interest?
Interest is paid into your ISA account quarterly, you can access your funds through your online account and withdraw them when you like or save them up for a rainy day.
What if I change my mind after signing up?
If you decide you’d prefer not to go ahead with the investment, you can cancel within 14 calendar days of opening your account. Just let the ISA Manager know by phone, email, or in writing. Following this initial 14-day period, you should expect to hold your Bonds for the full… Read More
Complete this form and one of our representatives will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Alternatively, you can contact a dedicated account manager on 0800 088 4548
*Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each investor and may be subject to change in future.
**The fact that the bond is asset-backed would not guarantee that all capital would be repaid. This also means that there is a liquidity risk and there is likely to be a delay in repaying your capital should you request it.
***Investment in the Bond through the Innovative Finance ISA may offer a higher rate of return, but it will be harder to transfer/sell your investment in the bond than if you were using a Savings Account. You Capital will also be at risk and you should read the risk section fully before proceeding any further.