Benefits of the Fluid Direct Investment Bond & ISA Wrap
- The same benefits as any other Fluid ISA product, an asset-backed** Bond and Monthly Investment
- Invest more, even if you’ve used up your IFISA allowance for the current financial year
- Initial £20,000 investment will be held in a tax-free* ISA
- Fantastic customer support to guide you along the way and keep you updated on your investments
- Open a Fluid Direct Investment account today with an initial £10,000 investment
- Direct investments will be subject to income and or gains which will need to be declared on your tax return
Frequently Asked Questions
What am I investing in?
You are buying into a bond, issued by Fluid ISA Bond 1 Limited.
Can I make additional investments on a monthly basis?
Yes! You can invest monthly with each investment treated as a separate bond.
Is the initial £20,000 investment through the Fluid ISA tax-free*?
Yes, as an IF ISA, the initial £20,000 investment is treated like any other ISA held with a bank for tax purposes, and as such is not subject to tax. Please note that your £20,000 allowance is an annual limit and is shared between all ISAs you hold.
How long is the investment term?
The bond is held for a 3-year term.
Can I access my investment if I change my mind?
All investments in the Fluid Bond are subject to a 14-day cooling-off period. After this time you will not be able to access your funds until the end of the term (apart from in extreme circumstances)
How often do I receive interest on my initial investments?
Interest payments are paid out quarterly.
Complete this form and one of our representatives will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Alternatively, you can contact a dedicated account manager on 0800 088 4548
**The fact that the bond is asset-backed would not guarantee that all capital would be repaid. This also means that there is a liquidity risk and there is likely to be a delay in repaying your capital should you request it.