Benefits of the Invest Monthly Fluid Bond through the Fluid ISA
- Complete your yearly ISA Allowance in bite-size chunks
- No Commitment, monthly investment can be increased or lowered (subject to the minimum)
- Choose the date to invest, such as on payday
- All investments will be wrapped in a Tax-Free* ISA
- Each investment will mature in 3 years after the investment date, meaning that you could receive a steady income as the bonds mature after each other
- Request a call-back or apply online to get started
- Open an account today and invest in the bond with as little as £2,000
Frequently Asked Questions
What am I buying?
You are buying a bond, issued by Fluid ISA Bond 1 Limited.
What if I need to change the payment date?
You can call your account manager to arrange this, there are no admin fees to do this.
When will I have access to the monthly investment?
The standard Terms and Conditions apply for each investment. You will have access to the original investment plus the interest on that investment at the end of the 3-year term from the first payment. The same three-year term will apply for each subsequent investment you make, for example, if you… Read More
What is the minimum to invest on a monthly basis?
You first need to open an account with us and invest in the bond (£2,000), to invest monthly you need to commit to a minimum of £100.
If I need to cancel my Monthly Investment, will I be penalised?
No, there is no obligation to committing to monthly investments. If you do decide to cancel the standing order, there will be no fees or penalties.
Complete this form and one of our representatives will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Alternatively, you can contact a dedicated account manager on 0800 088 4548
**The fact that the bond is asset-backed would not guarantee that all capital would be repaid. This also means that there is a liquidity risk and there is likely to be a delay in repaying your capital should you request it.